Buxton is giving you the chance to win a fabulous two-night city escape for two at the Grand Hotel Melbourne.
Melbourne is one of the world’s great cities, and even if you live nearby, it’s easy to take it for granted. There’s so much sport, art, shopping, food and places to explore, even many Melbournians have never seen it all!
Luckily Buxton, in conjunction with the Grand Hotel Melbourne, is giving you the opportunity to be a “tourist in your own town” with a chance to win two nights’ accommodation in a Studio Deluxe Apartment, including daily breakfasts.
This four-and-a-half-star, heritage-listed apartment hotel is one of the city’s most impressive buildings. It has been beautifully restored to retain the style of the 1880’s, while providing guests with 21st-Century technology and facilities.
The hotel’s apartment-style rooms are fully self-contained and include a kitchen, spacious lounge area and all the modern amenities you need for a memorable stay.
And even though the hotel is close to all the city’s best attractions, you might decide not to go out at all, thanks to an array of luxurious facilities that include an indoor heated pool, spa and sauna, library lounge, gymnasium and the relaxing RAB Bar and Restaurant, which serves delicious meals, boutique Victorian wines by the glass, along with a great selection of tasty regional appetisers.
To be in the running for this great prize, simply complete your details below and click ENTER COMPETITION.
Competition closes at midnight on 30th November 2014. Good luck!
To find out more about staying at the Grand Hotel Melbourne, call the hotel on 9611 4567 or visit grandhotelmelbourne.com.au
Conditions of Entry
Buxton WIN! A two-night city escape at the Grand Hotel Melbourne.
- Details on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Competition is open to all Victorian residents (excludes all residents of NSW, TAS, SA, QLD, ACT, WA and NT), excluding employees of Grand Hotel Melbourne or Buxton Real Estate Group, their agencies, partners or family members.
- The prize is two nights’ accommodation in a Studio Deluxe Apartment for two people with breakfast daily for two guests. Prize is also not redeemable in cash and once booked is subject to the Grand Hotel Melbourne cancellation policy. The total prize package is valued at approximately $650.
- Promotion commences 1st September 2014 and closes 30th November 2014. No entries will be accepted after midnight on 30th November 2014 (Eastern Standard Time).
- How to enter: visit the competition page (CurrentPage), complete the required information fields and submit online. Competition limited to one entry per person.
- The winning entry will be drawn at random at the Buxton Real Estate Group corporate head office at Level 1, 28 Carpenter Street, Brighton, Victoria at 11am "Eastern Standard Time" on Thursday, 4th of December 2014. The first entry drawn will win the prize.
- The winner's name will be published in the following edition of the Buxton b> informed newsletter, due to be published in March 2015. The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable & cannot be taken as cash. The winner drawn is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Buxton reserves the right to publish the winner’s name and photograph.
- Participation in this promotion implies acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. The promoter is Buxton Real Estate Group (ABN 51 668 901 354) Level 1, 28 Carpenter Street, Brighton, Victoria 3186.